How do I sign up for your services?
On Nov. 4, 2019, we launched a new, online system to improve our customers’ experience. All customers will now use this system to sign up for services. The web-based interface allows you to create a user profile, register for workshops and set up counseling sessions online. Customers can track progress toward their financial goals using individual dashboards, and the system can provide automatic customer reminders about next steps, action items and appointments.
Click here to create your account or to log in to your existing account.
For details on how to create an account and register for services, please download the following instructions for:
- Creating a customer account
- Signing up for an in-person homebuyer education workshop
- Signing up for a one-on-one counseling appointment
- Signing up for a financial wellness workshop
- Signing up for online homebuyer education (eHome)*
* You can also sign up for eHome via your customer account or by visiting the NWWPA page on the eHome website.