Homebuyer Education Workshops
Join us for our full-day, in-person workshop, which covers everything you need to know about purchasing a home, from credit to closing. The free workshop features presentations from a homeownership counselor, loan officer, real estate agent, home inspector, and insurance rep.
- How your credit score affects your mortgage rate.
- The various loan options available to borrowers.
- How to plan for a down payment and closing costs.
- How to shop for a home.
- The types of insurance all homeowners need.
- How to maintain your home after purchase and avoid foreclosure.
By completing this workshop and meeting one-on-one with a homeownership counselor, you'll earn a Homebuyer Education Certificate valid for one year.
Homebuyer Education Workshop
- Date: Saturday, Jan. 28, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
- Location: Tech 25 Building 25 Carrick Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15210
- Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/homebuyer-education-workshop-carrick-tickets-488006930867