We offer homebuyer and homeowner education no matter where you are on your homeownership journey. Join us for an upcoming class or workshop. We look forward to working with you!
Homebuyer Education Workshop
Join us for our full-day, in-person workshop, which covers everything you need to know about purchasing a home, from credit to closing. The free workshop features presentations from a homeownership counselor, loan officer, real estate agent, home inspector, and insurance rep.
- How your credit score affects your mortgage rate.
- The various loan options available to borrowers.
- How to plan for a down payment and closing costs.
- How to shop for a home.
- The types of insurance all homeowners need.
- How to maintain your home after purchase and avoid foreclosure.
By completing this workshop and meeting one-on-one with a homeownership counselor, you'll earn a Homebuyer Education Certificate valid for one year.