All NeighborhoodLIFT® loans are currently reserved.
Please check back later for program updates.
Neighborhood LIFT Program
NeighborWorks Western Pennsylvania is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo, NeighborWorks® America and Neighborhood Housing Services (NHS) of Greater Berks. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 of down payment assistance on qualified properties ($17,500 for veterans and service members, teachers, paraprofessionals, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians)
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in Allegheny County. View income limits and First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Allegheny County.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A single-family home (attached or detached), 2-4 unit home, condominium, townhome, PUD, co-op, land trust or qualified manufactured home
NOTE: No closings may take place before December 6, 2019.
View next steps by visiting the LIFT Get Started webpage.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ webpage.