All NeighborhoodLIFT® loans are currently reserved.
A very limited amount of additional funds may be made available on Mon., April 6, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Please visit https://nwwpa.force.com/nwwpacft that day and time to learn whether funds are available. There is no wait list for this program; funds will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Neighborhood LIFT Program
NeighborWorks Western Pennsylvania is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo, NeighborWorks® America and Neighborhood Housing Services (NHS) of Greater Berks. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 of down payment assistance on qualified properties ($17,500 for veterans and service members, teachers, paraprofessionals, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians)
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in Allegheny County. View income limits and First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Allegheny County.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A single-family home (attached or detached), 2-4 unit home, condominium, townhome, PUD, co-op, land trust or qualified manufactured home
NOTE: No closings may take place before December 6, 2019.
View next steps by visiting the LIFT Get Started webpage.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ webpage.