Skip to main content

I have a homebuyer education certificate from an agency that is not HUD Approved. Will that be accepted?

No. Only homebuyer education certificates from HUD-Approved Housing Counseling Agencies that have adopted the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education are eligible for NeighborhoodLIFT funds. Click here forĀ a list of approved providers.

Powered by Firespring